The JUVO 3 triple automatic watch winder features a contemporary modern design to hold three of your luxury watches, and keep them fully wound for accurate time.
The JUVO 3 case is hand-made made with fine materials comprising of high gloss wood panel, glass cover, metal, and a fancy glass plate on top.
Each winding unit has an oversized, high quality memory foam cushion with PU leather, and automated COB lights.
There are four rotation options which are easy to operate with a turns per day (TPD) rate of 650 to 1500. It’s also designed to rotate in three directional settings (Clockwise, Counter-Clockwise, Bi-Directional), which enables it operate majority the watch brands such as Rolex, Omega, Tag Heuer, Seiko, Brietling, Patek Philippe, Hublot, Audemars Piguet, Victorinox, IWC, Bulova, Hamilton, etc.
The watch cushion can fit bigger and heavier watches (up to 55 mm).
ITEM NUMBER: TA89755
COLOR: ALL BLACK
DIMENSIONS: 7.1” L x 9” W x 16.3” H
POWER ADAPTER: 110/240V AC power adapter
ACCESSORIES: Microfiber cloth, white gloves, and instruction manual
Triple Automatic Watch Winder For Men’s Automatic Watches, JUVO 3 Aluminum.
- Made from high gloss wood panel with a patented aluminum extrusion design and comes with a glass cover, and automatic COB lights
- Designed with multiple rotation sequences which keeps your watch working accurately and prevents any over winding.
- JUVO watch winder is suitable for all automatic wristwatches, and has a reliable Japanese motor with quiet operation.
- The 3 winding units function independently in rotation and direction setting. There are four rotation options with Turns-Per-Day rates of 650-900-1200-1500 TPD, and three directions (Clockwise, Counter-Clockwise, Bi-Directional).
- Comes with a durable watch cushion which offers the perfect grip to accommodate small-to-oversize watches, as well as other accessories such as a microfiber cloth, a pair of white gloves, and an instructions manual.
- JUVO watch winder is guaranteed for 2 years, from the date of purchase, against any manufacturing defect.